Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Owls

Happy Fat Tuesday! 
I havent posted a fun art or decoration thing in a while so I decided that I would show y'all the owls we made in my class! Some of my students qualify for adapted art which is just more one on one and they don't have to be doing all the hard art pieces the general kids work on. So me and the teacher came up with this idea and they turned out WAY better and cuter than I expected! I JUST LOVE THEM!!! 


Here is 3 of them hung up in my classroom! I am SO obsessed with them!! :)


Heres a close up of one! 

The eyes are made of coffee filters, the fur is from Hobby Lobby, the marks on the wings are chalk, and the leaves we stamped in paint with a stamp then cut them out, and everything else is paper! :)

Hope you like this! Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to comment and PLEASE FOLLOW ME!! :)

Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!! XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE! I'm pinning your picture to my "OWL" board on Pinterest:)

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR OWLS!! I'm your newest follower-Heather

    ReplyDelete