Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Party

HI!! 
Hope everyone had a great Valentines day! YAY for the weekend!! 
We had our Valentines party on Thursday and after the way the kids were today I wish we had done it today haha ;) But the party was great and the kids had a blast so thats what counts! What did yall do for Valentines? How was your party? 

This was our beautiful big delicious cake! 

This was the most of the kids eating! 

This was right before the kids past out their Valentines to everyone! 


Some of our food we had way more than this! 

2 of my students gave me these! SO SWEET! Love them! 

Me and all the kids made these! Turned out pretty good for their 1st time! 


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I have a very busy one! Thanks for stopping by! Please follow me and feel free to comment!! :)

2 comments:

  1. We celebrated Thursday as well, and I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday! I should have waited until Friday haha. I think maybe the kids were on sugar overload or something. Cute blog. I'm following now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi amy!! THANKS SO MUCH for following!! :)

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete