Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Behavior Management Clip Chart

This was my first year teaching... I thought for some reason I would not need that many behavioral things in my classroom at the beginning of the year... Boy was I wrong! After Christmas break I found a pin on Pinterest of a clip chart that I thought would work perfect for my special needs students because its like a stop light! They know what that is and the meaning viruses the other cute ones that have 5 or 6 different colors... they can't put meaning to them or really understand. What do you use? What works best in your class? Is there special needs students?


Sorry its so small but it gets blurry the bigger I make it! :( Green is Great Day! Yellow is Warning! Orange is Time Out! and Red is Parent Contact!

Thanks for stopping by please feel free to comment or Email me if needed! Hollyphinney@gmail.com or Specialsmartspecialhearts@gmail.com

Please follow me as well! THANKS! Have a great day!

Love Always,

Holly Phinney 

No comments:

Post a Comment