Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Field Day

Hello Everyone! Something really neat at my school this past year was that my kids got to participate in the end of year field day! Every grade or class had their own color t-shirt (we were orange as you will see) and we would go station to station for 20 minutes the whole day on bounce house's, water balloon throw, eat popcorn and snow cones, and have relay races! Even though some of my students are severally delayed everyone of them was going down the slides and getting wet one way or another! (which meant I was soaked by the end of the day) :) Everyone had a ball! Here are some pictures I took throughout the day! Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by!


















Please feel free to comment or email me at Hollyphinney@gmail.com or Specialsmartspecialhearts@gmail.com

Have a great day!

Love Always,

Holly Phinney





No comments:

Post a Comment