Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shaving Cream Fun/ Sensory

Hello, Everyone! Hope your all enjoying your summer, I have 3 more days of summer school left I am so excited to have some free time! A lot of my students have sensory problems and really hate different things on them or just different feelings that are not normal. I let my kids play in shaving cream quite a bit! They love it and the more advanced kids can write their name, numbers, letters, and words etc. in the shaving cream and its fun interactive learning! If you haven't tried this in your class or with special needs students you should try it hopefully it works as well as it did with my kiddos! I also like using color or just plain san and salt! Here are some pictures hope your enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! Please follow me!






:) 

Have any questions or comments please feel free to email me at Hollyphinney@gmail.com or at Specialsmartspecialhearts@gmail.com! Thanks!

Love Always,

Holly Phinney

No comments:

Post a Comment