Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ipad in the Classroom

I have been so blessed this year to have not one but TWO iPads in my classroom! At my new job I will not have one given to me so I am going to use my own personal one! Some of you maybe thinking what?! She's crazy! But this year one of my iPads had the Otter Box case and it really is awesome and so easy for the special needs kids to use! Well worth the price! I even had it dropped a couple of times and it was just fine!  Here are some pictures so you can see it! What other kind of cases do you guys suggest? What do you use? good/ bad?


This is what it looks like all closed up in its case.


This is the iPad with the top piece off.


The cool part about the top piece/ cover is it then used as a stand for the iPad and this is so great for my severe disabled students that have a hard time when its just flat on the table but do a great job when its up right! 

Thanks for stopping by and please follow me and leave comments if you have questions or contact me at Hollyphinney@gmail.com or Specialsmartspecialhearts@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Love Always,

Holly Phinney

No comments:

Post a Comment